From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nic Voge <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Debunking Myths about Tutoring/Tutors/Learning Centes

Tutors/tutoring prevents students from łgrappling˛ with the material.

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  ||  Associate Director
Undergraduate Learning Program
McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University
328 Frist Center
(609)258-6921  || http://www.princeton.edu/mcgraw/us/

On 12/11/15, 10:39 PM, "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
on behalf of Saundra Y McGuire" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of