From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stacey Blackwell
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new faculty director position description - please advise

Good morning,

I am in the process of writing a position description for a potential part-time faculty director for the Learning Centers who would work alongside of our full-time directors (staff, not faculty). This would be a new position for us, so I would like to know how other schools may have developed similar positions successfully. If you have (or have had) a faculty director position at your institution, could you please share a description of the position with me, as well as any additional information you may have about how the position worked with your full-time staff members?

Thank you for your time and advice!

(Feel free to respond off-list. My contact information is below.)

Best wishes,
Stacey Blackwell
Senior Director
Learning Centers (rlc.rutgers.edu<http://rlc.rutgers.edu/>)