From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leonard Geddes
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What are you planning to read over the break?

I will be finish reading Disrupt Yourself by Whitney Johnson and re-reading Nudge. These are not learning assistance books, but I find the theories and concepts to be very applicable to the profession.

Other than, I’ll be watching lots of football!

Leonard Geddes Business Owner, The LearnWell Projects

Tel: 1-866-337-3030 <tel:>

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |www.thelearnwellprojects.com <http://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/>

<https://twitter.com/@learnwelledu> <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leonard-geddes/62/aa4/424/> <https://www.facebook.com/thelearnwellprojects?ref=hl&bookmark_t=page>