Good Morning Colleagues,

Thank you for your responses to my previous inquiry. I thought I'd press my luck and go again:

As it relates to our work, what do you plan to read over break? Or, said another way, what literary works influence your profession?

I always enjoy adding to my library.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays,

Jermaine T. Privott, MBA/MPA
Director
Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program
Sage College of Albany
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 292-1764
(518) 292-1803 (Fax)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."  John Quincy Adams

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.