​At the Antelope Valley College we use in-class tutors for developmental
Math and English classes (10 instructor for Math and 7 for English). We are
currently conducting the survey to collect the results of the program. So
far, students like having tutors in class. ​

*Snizhana Jane Bowers*
*Mathematics*
*Office HS 150*
*(661) 722-6300 ext. 6947*