I'm happy to say that faculty on our campus have never spoken such myths in
my presence, and nothing similar has been reported to me.

Lois

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Jimenez, Juan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Please share them with the list as I think they would be beneficial to all.
>
> Thank you and happy holidays!
>
> Juan
>
> Juan F. Jiménez
> NCLCA Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
> Associate Dean - Learner Support and Transition
> Western Technical College
> 400 Seventh Street North
> La Crosse WI  54601
> Office: (608) 785-9544
> Fax: (608) 789-6206
> http://www.westerntc.edu/LearnerSupport/
>

> "It is said that if you want to know what you were doing in the past, look
> at your body now; if you want to know what will happen to you in the
> future, look at what your mind is doing now."
> ~His Holiness, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource & Writing Center
Goshen College
Goshen, IN
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
message.