Only the absolute top (4.0) students should be tutors.

--
Click Here to Make an Appointment with Brian Cuzzolina
<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUFHeS1PcWZuM0N4fGRlZmF1bHR8MDVjNWM2MTNhMDE1YjkwZjg0YzZlM2QyYWQwYTRlMTQ>

Brian Cuzzolina
*Assistant Director, Office of Academic Resources *
Haverford College
Stokes Hall | Suite 118G
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19041