Yesterday evening, 12/17, I found three 1st cycle Franklin's Gulls on the beach in Daytona Beach Shores. Even more interesting was a stunning, virtually white, leucisitic Laughing Gull. It had just a tinge of pale brown, almost rosy tinge to it. I also found an adult Herring Gull of the "white-winged" type that has a primary pattern virtually identical to an adult Thayer's Gull.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL