Feeling stressed out with the semester wrapping up?

Worried about all the questions your family members will have for you this holiday season?

Want to improve your physical health but you don't know where to start?

Well, UF's Black Graduate Student Organization (BGSO) has the answers for you!

Join BGSO this Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 6 p.m. at the UF institute of Black Culture (1510 West University Avenue in Gainesville)) as we discuss mental, physical  and spiritual health.

We will have counselor educators and personal trainers present to facilitate the discussion.

See you November 17th!