Dear graduate students,

As president of the Biomedical Engineering Society, a fellow undergrad and I are organizing the first annual Physiology Phestival at UF. We are working with Dr. David Julian as our advisor, and it will take place on March 18th at the HSC Communicore C1-15. I wanted to invite you to participate in the graduate research competition, which is an "Anything but PowerPoint" demonstration. It will be only 5-6 minutes to showcase your scientific research in the MOST creative, captivating way. We will give $50 and other prizes to those that participate. It is meant to be a wonderful opportunity for outreach to the UF community as faculty and students will be present. The idea behind the event is for students to appreciate physiological principles and basic biomedical research. To participate, the deadline is this Saturday. We are looking to hear back from you soon!
Please contact Hammad at [log in to unmask]‚Äč by Sunday 3/13 if you would like to participate
Event registration: http://goo.gl/forms/OvkrwruYUw RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1005074022892330/"