Greetings:

The Black Graduate Student Organization would like to invite you to our next general body event, the topic is “Black-ish: Black Lives Matter”. This meeting will be held  TODAY, September 22,2016 at 6:00 pm in the Institute of Black Culture (IBC).

Join us as Chief of Police for the Gainesville Police Department Chief Tony Jones, Chief of Police at University of Florida Chief Linda J. Stump-Kurnick, Dr. Ibram X. Kendi, Professor Meshon Rawls, J.D., and Mr. Micah Johnson participate in an open forum discussing the black lives matter movement and recent events impacting the black community. This discussion will also shed light on the black voice/voting rights and the power of the black dollar/ black investment. We would love to hear your thoughts and questions on these powerful topics.

Come ready to discuss and receive enlightenment! Everyone is welcome and we look forward to hosting you.

See you TODAY at 6:00 pm!!

If you have any questions please email the president, Brittney Newby, at [log in to unmask].