The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting travel grant applications for travel that begins on the following dates:
(1) Domestic travel beginning January 15 - February 14
(2) International travel beginning February 1 – March 31
The application is available on the GSC Grants website at ufgsc.org under the Grants page. The deadline for grant applications is November 30 for both domestic and international travel.
GSC is also seeking students to review travel applications at monthly review meetings. These are typically held the first Monday of the month at 6 p.m., and last between 1-2.5 hours. New reviewers are trained at the beginning of each meeting, and reviewers are welcome to attend as many or as few meetings as they like. To find out more or attend the next meeting, please email [log in to unmask]
Please remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found here: gsc.sg.ufl.edu or here: https://www.facebook.com/UFGraduateStudentCouncil/
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis. For information regarding application evaluation criteria, please our webpage: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html
(4) Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
(5) Students can only receive one award per fiscal year. Definition of the fiscal year dates for GSC travel are defined here: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html