Asian-Pacific Islander American Affairs along with University of Florida International Initiative Team has partnered up to form the UFIIT Cultural and Language Program. It is a program that helps provide continuous one-on-one peer support for international and domestic students. We focus on promoting social connection and cross-cultural understanding of international students and domestic students. The program also aims to support international students to, adjust to new culture, familiarize students with the US education and academic system, and help create support system away from home.

Besides providing international student benefits, we also aim to help domestic student by, enhance cross-cultural understanding, communication skills, and increase social connections.

We are currently accepting application for new members to join us. Potential mentees must be international graduate students and potential mentors can be either undergraduate or graduate students here at the University of Florida. Interested individuals must fill out a form here:

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_41wj8Ee1xysRY3z

If you have any questions, contact Vincent at [log in to unmask].