·         How do I organize my finances to ensure everything gets covered?

·         What will those first days overseas be like?

·         What is the importance of having a “home team”?

Friday, March 11, 2016

3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

UF International Center (UFIC), Room 145 (located in the Hub)

For more information and to register: www.Evenbrite.com (search by event title).

Mabel Cardec, M.Ed., M.A.

Coordinator of Outreach and Communications

University of Florida International Center

1765 Stadium Rd. Suite 170 Hub | PO Box 113225 | Gainesville, FL 32611

P: (352) 273-1515 | F: (352) 392-5575 | www.ufic.ufl.edu