February 26, 2016

Good morning Graduate Students,

Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW) is fast approaching and we are extremely excited to share with you what we have planned!  Starting this week we will be highlighting a graduate student each week leading up to GSAW.  The student may be YOU or a student from your college and department!   The Student Highlight will also be displayed on the Graduate School website banner.

In addition, we encourage you to keep posting pictures to our Official Graduate Student Appreciation Week Instagram page, uf_gsaw. Don't forget to include the hashtag #ufgsaw16!  We currently have 97 followers. However, we want to increase our Instagram followers to 200 by the end of the day!

The next 10 people that follow and post a picture with the hashtag #ufgsaw16 will receive a free round of bowling at Splitz Bowling Center on Newberry Road!

Click here for the GSAW Events at a Glance schedule.  (For a printable version click here)

Have a safe, fun and relaxing spring break!

Sincerely,

The Graduate School