Greetings All,

Please see the attached Spring 2016 schedule for the “Teaching with Technology Workshop Series” presented by the Graduate School and the CLAS Teaching Center.  As in the past, a certificate of participation will be awarded to all who complete eight of the ten workshops in the series.  Our next workshop this semester is "TA Institute."  You will begin this workshop in the HUB Rm 221 on Tuesday January 12 at 5pm, but most of the TA Institute can be done at home.  The institute focuses on the pedagogy of teaching online while allowing you to experience what is being taught.  Because we must set up a "sandbox" for each participant, please go immediately to https://teachingcenter.ufl.edu/workshops/register/ to sign-up. Call 392-2010 if you have questions.

Hope to see you Tuesday!

Winnie Cooke

Winifred B. Cooke, Ph.D.

Teaching Center Director