GSAC invites you to our Open House TODAY in the Matthews Suite (4th Floor Reitz Union) from 4-5 pm

The Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) seeks active members in its pursuit to enhance graduate student professional development at the University of Florida. GSAC membership provides excellent opportunities to increase your professional development, networking opportunities both within the UF community and the greater Gainesville community, and leadership opportunities. Being a GSAC member will also allow you to get involved with collaborative projects with departments outside your field. GSAC further offers opportunities to be a part of a team and learn leadership skills through the coordination of events such as Graduate Student Research Day and the 3-Minute Thesis(tm) competition held in the spring. These events are open to all graduate students at the University of Florida. We also welcome new ideas of what graduate students would like to see in these events and what speakers they are interested in bringing to campus. As a GSAC member, you will be closely involved with the graduate school in order to make significant changes.

Interested and want to learn more? http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/

[http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Slide1.jpg]<http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/>

Innovation through Institutional Integration (i3)<http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/>
i3.institutes.ufl.edu
Graduate Student Research Day (GSRD) is an annual event featuring research from graduate students in all disciplines. It features posters from hundreds of students, a ...