March 11, 2016

Good morning Graduate Students,

Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW) is fast approaching and we are extremely excited to share with you what we have planned!  We encourage you to keep posting pictures to our official Graduate Student Appreciation Week Instagram page, uf_gsaw. Don't forget to include the hashtag #ufgsaw16!  We currently have 157 followers. However, we want to increase our Instagram followers to 300 by the end of the day!

The next 10  people that follow and post a picture with a  large group of graduate students (be creative) using the official GSAW hashtag #ufgsaw16 will receive a free round of bowling at Splitz Bowling Center on Newberry Road!  The person with the largest group of  graduate students in one photo will receive  the winning  prize: Student Maid gift certificate valued at $40!

In addition, we will continue our weekly graduate student weekly highlight each week leading up to GSAW.  The student may be YOU or a student from your college and department!   The Student Highlight will also be displayed on the Graduate School website banner.

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

Click here for the GSAW Events at a Glance schedule.  (For a printable version click here)

Sincerely,

The Graduate School