March 25, 2016

Good morning Graduate Students,

Graduate Student Appreciation Week is NEXT WEEK (Yay!) and we have a  great week planned for you!  We encourage all of you to attend the GSAW events. On Monday, March 25 we will kickoff GSAW with Grab and Go Stations. Please join the Graduate School and the Continuum in the Plaza of the Americas for free food, great prizes and GSAW swag!  The station will be open from 9AM -Noon. We look forward to seeing you all there!  Students that attend the scheduled events will be given a GSAW t-shirt, in addition to other cool prizes at the end of the week.

Click here for the GSAW Event Booklet

Also, the Instagram contest closes next Thursday, March 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM. To participate, please follow the official Instagram page (uf_gsaw) and post an image of what it means to be a graduate student at the University of Florida. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #ufgsaw16 ! We currently have 198 followers. However, we want to increase our followers to 300 by the end of the day today!

Have a safe and fun weekend!

Sincerely,

The Graduate School