Volunteers needed to help assist with New Graduate Student Orientation activities on Monday, August 15th, at the Reitz Union. GSC and The Graduate School are in need of graduate students wishing to welcome, and assist our new-comers.

The meeting will be on Wednesday, August 3rd at 12:00 p.m., located at Reitz Union Room G330. This is a huge event, and we need all hands on deck to direct traffic and answer questions throughout the day, to create a smooth sailing experience! Volunteers will be provided with T-Shirts. If interested, please contact Taylor Buchanan: [log in to unmask].