The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting travel grant applications for travel that begins on the following dates:
(1) Domestic travel beginning October 15 - November 14
(2) International travel beginning November 1 – December 31
The application is available on the GSC Grants website at ufgsc.org under the Grants page. The deadline for grant applications is August 31 for both domestic and international travel. Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
Please remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend all GSC general body meetings, the dates of which may be found here: gsc.sg.ufl.edu
(2) No purchase made on a department PCard may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed, and awards are made on a competitive basis. For information regarding application evaluation criteria, please our webpage: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html
(4) Applications submitted late or in the incorrect application window will be denied.
(5) Students can only receive one award per fiscal year. Definition of the fiscal year dates for GSC travel are defined here: http://ufgsc.org/faqs.html
If you have questions, or are interested in serving as a reviewer on GSC’s Grants Committee, please email [log in to unmask]