Are you...Shy? Outgoing? Silly? Serious? Somewhere in between?

If you answered yes (or no) to any of these questions, then members of F3S want to be colleagues (or friends!) with you.

What is F3S?

F3S, or Florida Society of the Social Sciences, is a graduate-student led organization at UF.

What does F3S do?

In addition to our monthly general body meetings, we organize several socials and workshops, targeting students of the humanities and social sciences at UF, but welcoming all.

That sounds vague. Really, what does F3S do?

Each Spring, we host the Annual Conference of the Social Sciences at UF. Yearly, over one hundred graduate (and several undergraduate) students from UF and surrounding universities present their research as posters and papers. Another several hundred students, faculty, alumni, and community members attend the conference, eager to discuss this research. This year's conference is in mid-April. But: The planning, working, excitement, and laughter last all year.

Our plea and our gift: Join F3S and take part in our organization throughout the academic year as one of several general body members or committee-people. Ideally, our membership is diverse, hails from all humanistic and social science disciplines, and extends to researchers of all things social, regardless of what  discipline these researchers call home.

Oh, and in case you wondered:

We are seriously professional and aggressively fun.

Want to make sure you get information?

You'll find out about our first general body meeting, social, and workshop of the semester, when you like<https://www.facebook.com/f3serious/> and follow<https://twitter.com/f3serious> us.

Want to make your interest super official?

Add us on Gator Connect<https://ufl.collegiatelink.net/organization/F3S>.

Be in touch. Also, check our website.

Julia Arroyo, M.A.
2016-2017 President, Florida Society of the Social Science (F3S)

Morgan Sanchez, M.A.
2016-2017 Vice President, Florida Society of the Social Science (F3S)

Daniel Acton, M.A.
2016-2017 Treasurer, Florida Society of the Social Sciences (F3S)

Sara Moore, M.A.
2016-2017 Secretary, Florida Society of the Social Science (F3S)
Florida Society of the Social Sciences
http://f3s.soccrim.clas.ufl.edu/
F3S is on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/f3serious/>
<https://www.facebook.com/f3serious/>[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>