We have a working -20 freezer  that we want to find a new home for.  It works but it needs to be defrosted on a regular basis.  It's a Kenmore Heavy Duty Commercial freezer and it is plugged in so if someone wants to verify that it does work they can come and take a look at it; ARB R4-137.  There are no UF decals.  Your responsibility for moving.

First come, first serve.

Thanks,

Tabitha

Advance Notice: I will be out of the office 01/18/16.

Tabitha A. Randi

University of Florida

Department of Surgery

PO Box 100109

Gainesville, FL  32610-0006

Office: 352.273.9551

Email: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:66602c91-9685-49c6-996a-311b2b7fd7b9">

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.