Desk in attached photos is available for immediate pickup.

It's located in L4-185 of the McKnight Brain Institute.

A surplus pickup request is also pending as we must clear out that room ASAP.

Please let me know BY EMAIL if interested, and only if you can pick it up in the next two or three work days.  Bring tools to detach the L-extension.

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin Fortin | IT and Pre-Award Support
Physiology and Functional Genomics | College of Medicine | University of Florida
PO Box 100274 | Room CG-20H | Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>