From: Piazza, Vicki
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:19 PM
To: Hull-Kress,Robin R
Cc: Caswell,Denise A
Subject: RE: today

Room 122.  Thanks!

Vicki

From: Hull-Kress,Robin R
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:07 PM
To: Piazza, Vicki
Cc: Caswell,Denise A

Yes.  Please take a picture of it and email it to me.  What room is it located in?  I will start working on this no later than Thursday.

Robin Hull-Kress|Grants Assistant
Clinical and Translational Science Institute
University of Florida
Clinical and Translational Research Building- CTRB
2004 Mowry Road, Gainesville FL 32610
P.O. Box 100219
352-273-8887      Fax# 352-273-8703

ADVANCE NOTICE:

[Picture2]

Emails will be answered within 24 hours please call if urgent.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift