We have a pool table that is needing a new home.  The pool table is located at 2401 Archer Road, Gainesville, Florida.  The receiving department will be responsible for moving of the item.  Any questions, please contact Vicki Piazza ([log in to unmask]) or Robin Hull-Kress ([log in to unmask]) Thanks

Robin Hull-Kress|Grants Assistant

Clinical and Translational Science Institute

University of Florida

Clinical and Translational Research Building- CTRB

2004 Mowry Road, Gainesville FL 32610

P.O. Box 100219

352-273-8887      Fax# 352-273-8703

ADVANCE NOTICE:

Picture2

Emails will be answered within 24 hours please call if urgent.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift