REMINDER

Date:     January 6, 2016

To:          All Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    Rick Bryant

Senior Associate Director of Admissions

RE:          Campus OnBase Imaging System

Happy New Year from Admissions!  We wish everyone an outstanding spring term.

I know that this is a very busy period for campus so I will keep this short and to the point. Please don't forget to check OnBase for additional application materials as part of your review process as not all documents are housed within the Graduate PDF Suite (Grad Apps-PDF). Materials not uploaded via the application and sent directly to our attention will be uploaded into OnBase and accessible to you via the Grad Apps-Imaged link.

I point this out to assure that important documents are not missed as files are being reviewed at the departmental level.

If you have any questions about the distinction please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and we will be glad to assist.