Hello HOSA!

This is a resend of the previous email, with some changes. The study room
we will be in on Wednesday to collect money was changed to Argon. Also, the
end of the email contains some point opportunities if you would like a head
start on the semester.

Last meeting, we mentioned Regionals requires an entry fee of $20. Next
Wednesday is the deadline for turning in this money. You can Venmo the
money to Remo Montero.

If you want to pay by check or cash, we will be at Marston Library on
Wednesday, January 13th in a study room (Argon L201G). We will be there
from 5-9 p.m. There will be an officer present that will be able to collect
the fee from you. Officers will also be available if you have any questions
about your competitions, if you need help studying or preparing your
presentation, or if you have questions about the dress code.

Regionals will be held at Gainesville High School on Saturday, January 16th.
All competitors are required to check in at the location at 8:15 a.m. The
address for the school is 1900 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32609

If you need a ride to the high school, we will be carpooling from the
Reitz. Cars will leave at 8 a.m. from the Reitz. Please fill out the google
form so we can ensure that there are enough drivers.
http://goo.gl/forms/Jo1SLEj5Mt

*Dress code*: Earlier in the semester, we mentioned a dress code for the
competitions. Unless your guidelines state otherwise, all competitors are
required to dress in HOSA attire. This includes a white dress shirt, blue
or black suit (skirt is acceptable for females), maroon tie, and closed toe
black shoes. The following link has more detailed information about the
attire: http://www.hosa.org/nlc/hosa_uniform.pdf

*Guidelines*: Each competitor and team must bring a copy of their event
guidelines with them. They may be printed out or saved electronically (i.e.
on a tablet).

Point Opportunities: Relay is having a Blaze Pizza fundraiser this upcoming
Tuesday January 12th from 5pm-9pm. Here is the link to the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1655253041414391/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1655253041414391/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&action_history=null&source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular>

Spring Kickoff for Relay is this upcoming Wednesday January 13th at 6:30pm
at The Ridge offices (1227 W University Avenue). Contact Brittany Woody at
[log in to unmask] for more information!

Please contact me with any questions!

You can either email us back or text me directly at (352) 255-4566

Sincerely,

Meena Kanhai

--
Executive Board