Hello HOSA!

Please read this ENTIRE email if you are competing at Regionals. It
contains highly important information!

Last meeting, we mentioned Regionals requires an entry fee of $20. Next
Wednesday is the deadline for turning in this money. You can Venmo the
money to Remo Montero.

If you want to pay by check or cash, we will be at Marston Library on
Wednesday, January 13th in a study room (Darwin L120). We will be there
from 5-9 p.m. There will be an officer present that will be able to collect
the fee from you. Officers will also be available if you have any questions
about your competitions, if you need help studying or preparing your
presentation, or if you have questions about the dress code.

Regionals will be held at Gainesville High School on Saturday, January 16th.
All competitors are required to check in at the location at 8:15 a.m. The
address for the school is 1900 NW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32609

If you need a ride to the high school, we will be carpooling from the
Reitz. Cars will leave at 8 a.m. from the Reitz. Please fill out the google
form so we can ensure that there are enough drivers.
http://goo.gl/forms/Jo1SLEj5Mt

*Dress code*: Earlier in the semester, we mentioned a dress code for the
competitions. Unless your guidelines state otherwise, all competitors are
required to dress in HOSA attire. This includes a white dress shirt, blue
or black suit (skirt is acceptable for females), maroon tie, and closed toe
black shoes. The following link has more detailed information about the
attire: http://www.hosa.org/nlc/hosa_uniform.pdf

Please contact me with any questions!

You can either email us back or text me directly at (352) 255-4566

Sincerely,

Meena Kanhai