Hello HOSA!

Our Spring First General Body Meeting will be this Wednesday, January 20th, at
7:00 PM in CSE A101. Come out and earn 1 social point by interacting with
fellow members and officers. Plus, learn about some of our upcoming
opportunities for points during these next few weeks. We look forward to
seeing everyone. Feel free to arrive by 6:30 and bring any friends. Get
excited because we are going to have a great semester!
If you participated in Regional competition this past weekend you can pick
up your medals at the meeting.

Sincerely,
Daniela Moino
Secretary