*Call for abstracts * Second European Social Networks Conference - EUSN
Paris, June 14-17, 2016
http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/

Dear Colleagues,

We now invite you sign up for *workshops *and/or *submit abstracts* of
paper presentations and posters to the Second European Social Networks
Conference (EUSN), to be held in Paris, France, June 14-17, 2016.

The conference will host about 17 special thematic sessions listed here:
http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/10

Workshops offered in methods and analyses of social networks, including
introductory courses and training on software platforms are listed here:
http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/9.

*Abstract submissions* in all fields of social network analysis are due by
February 16, 2016. Please find the abstract submission procedure and
instructions to follow here:
http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/4. Once you have
submitted your abstract, you will receive a receipt of your submission by
e-mail. You need to be pre-registered at the conference before you can
submit your abstract :

http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/5

You will be able to register and pay for the Conference fee once your
abstract has been accepted. Acceptance will be notified to participants by
March 16 at the latest.

*One last piece of information*: We learned that the Euro 2016 football
championship will take place in France (and Paris) between June 10 and July
10. We therefore advise EUSN participants to book their accomodation as
soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris in June!

The organizers

Laurent Beauguitte, Emmanuel Lazega, Christophe Prieur, Paola Tubaro

IMPORTANT DATES:
February 16: Deadline for abstract/poster proposals, and pre-registration
opening

March 1: Registration opening

March 16: Notification to authors

April 18: Early registration closure