Hi everyone,

I am interested in differences between young and old peoples' social
networks. And I want to investigate it in a survey research. I'm looking
for an appropriate model and a good scale that can measures social networks
and also explain their characteristics. I would appreciate if you send me
your suggestions or introduce a model or scale.

with best regards,

Maryam Hashempour