Hello Muhammad,

there are several methods to detect hierarchical community structures in
networks. However, we couldn't find methods to compare the different
obtained hierarchies (for example, by using different detection methods).
Therefore, we developed one

Hierarchical mutual information for the comparison of hierarchical
community structures in complex networks
Juan Ignacio Perotti, Claudio Juan Tessone, Guido Caldarelli, Phys. Rev. E
92, 062825 (2015)
http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.04388v2

Also, in the introduction of the paper we provide references to different
detection methods which can be useful to you as well.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Juan

--
Dr. Juan I. Perotti

Postal Address:
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies, San Francesco Complex,
Piazza San Francesco, 19,
Lucca, Italy, ZIP-CODE 55100

Email: juanignacio.perotti (at) imtlucca (dot) it
Email: juanpool (at) gmail (dot) com

Home page: http://juanperotti.blogspot.fi/
Home page at the IMT: http://www.imtlucca.it/juanignacio.perotti

personal phone number: + 358 46 6306 650