Hi Rafael,

If you are working in R, the package networkDynamicData includes a
number of classic longitudinal network datasets contributed by multiple
researchers.  Several of them include records of simulated
diffusion/transmission processes (see concurrencyComparisonNetworks)

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/networkDynamicData/index.html

If you only care about the timed edgelist, you can convert to that
representation with as.data.frame()

Here is a list of other resources:

Data sets for use with Siena
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders/siena/