Interesting, Mark.

My gut told that their score seemed very similar to what was already out there, they were not using much(if any?) of the online behavior data they had access to in calculating their score. Maybe they were afraid to be "too different" from the established norm? They should probably focus on a “local score” that reflects behavior on their site and their site alone.  Could still be very useful.  The online world, routing around the journals of old(their own damn fault for isolating themselves in a connected world), will introduce many changes and SOMEONE needs to be the Google to the existing world of Alta Vistas, and Yahoos.  ;-)

Valdis