Dear colleagues,

Together with Gianluca Manzo (CNRS, Paris), I am organising a special session on 'Network Science and Agent-Based Models: what cooperation?' at the 2nd EUSN European Conference on Social Networks (June 14-17, 2016, Paris).

We invite papers that explore synergies between social network science and computational agent-based models. While all substantive topics are welcome, we seek papers built on a real exchange, possibly a mutual cooperation, between the two approaches. This could be at a foundational level, epistemologically and/or technically, or in terms of applications, showing for instance concrete examples of agent-based models empirically calibrated with real-world network data, or results from statistical network models generated through explicit, theoretically-oriented agent-based models.

For more information on the session, please see http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/89551

Please submit your abstract before 16 February 2016 to the conference homepage http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/4, mentioning that you are submitting for this particular special session.

We are looking forward to meeting you at the EUSN conference and in the meantime, we remain available for any questions you might wish to discuss in advance.

With best regards,

Paola Tubaro

Senior Research Scientist
LRI - TAO
--
CNRS - INRIA - Université Paris Sud
Bâtiment 660 - Claude SHANNON

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729).  Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.