Dear colleagues,

(apologies for cross-posting)

We are inviting nominations for the Robert K. Merton Prize for the Best
Paper in Analytical Sociology. The prize will be presented at the
International Network for Analytical Sociologists Conference (INAS) on
June 3-4, 2016 in Utrecht, The Netherlands. More information about the
INAS conference can be found at http://inas2016.sites.uu.nl/ .

Nominations can be for a paper on any topic related to analytical
sociology, published in print (or online for online-only journals)
during 2014 or 2015. Self-nominations are possible.

Please send a copy of the nominated paper, together with a brief
motivation to the committee chair at [log in to unmask]

Nominations for the 2016 award are accepted until March 1st, 2016.

We look forward to receiving your nominations,

The Analytical Sociology Best Paper Award Committee 2016

Emily Erikson (Yale University)
Tim Müller (Humboldt University Berlin)
Christoph Stadtfeld (ETH Zurich)

--