On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 11:53:30AM +0100, LEVALLOIS Clément wrote:
> Hi Vincenzo,
>
> Thanks for your prompt response. Yes I have but for the issue at hand I'd need to have a network wide distribution measure, independent of the notion of clusters / communities.

[cut]

> >    I would like to know to what extent the flavor “raspberry” is a value
> >    which is evenly distributed in the network, or to the contrary, just found
> >    in one community. A low value would mean that only nodes from a subregion

Then I probably misunderstood your question. How do you define
"network regions" if you don't have a notion of classes/groups, or a
metric embedding of your network?

HND

Enzo Nicosia

--
[ Enzo Nicosia - School of Mathematical Sciences - Queen Mary UL ]
[ -- v.nicosia [at] qmul.ac.uk -- katolaz [at] yahoo [dot] it -- ]