Hello everyone,

Please consider submitting to the culture network at SSHA.

CALL FOR PAPERS

40TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCE HISTORY ASSOCIATION

The Culture Network invites you to submit panels, papers, and book sessions proposals for the 41st annual meeting of the Social Science History Association , November 17-20, 2016 in Chicago. For more information on the meeting as well as the call for proposals, please refer to the SSHA website: www.ssha.org . The deadline for submissions is February 20, 2016 .

The theme for this year's conference is Beyond Social Science History: Knowledge in an Interdisciplinary World

We welcome proposals on this theme and on the broader research network’s continuing interests in culture and its relationship to historical processes and phenomena around the globe. In addition to single papers, we also welcome full panel proposals, which should include at least 1) four papers , a 2) discussant , and a 3) chair . Book panel ("Author meets Critics") proposals are also warmly welcomed.

Best,
Neha

Neha Gondal
Assistant Professor