Hi Rafael,

My paper on social media information diffusion has very recently published
in the International Journal of Communication. Might be of interest to
you?

http://ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc/article/view/3348

best,
Hazel

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Rafael.UM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Rafael and I am a PhD student from University of Murcia. I am
> working in diffusion processes on social network and i need an example of
> it. It possible to get an edgelist with timestamp? All information about
> this would be very appreciated.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance. Rafael.

K. Hazel Kwon (권경희)

Assistant Professor of Communication/Social Technologies
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Arizona State University
www.hazelkwon.net