Thanks, Michael!

Seeing a lot of scholars I know appearing on ResearchGate, which may be the "LinkedIn of academia”   — https://www.researchgate.net

Research Gate tracks Reads and Downloads and has their own “RG Score” based on Publications, Questions Asked, Answers Provided, and Followers.  It is like Twitter, you can Follow whoever you want w/o their permission — asymmetric network — reveals prestigious scholars?  Interestingly, my RG Score on ResearchGate is very similar to my h-index on Google Scholar.

More on the RG Score — https://www.researchgate.net/publicprofile.RGScoreFAQ.html

Valdis