Thank you for your response!

I'll describe the file in a bit more detail and then I'd be happy to take
further discussion offline.

   - Each row heading is a subject.
   - Each column heading contains the names of two nodes, or brain regions,
   appended with _ (e.g., LR_TG_mul1_LR_EC = Temporal Gyrus to Entorhinal
   Cortex).
   - Each cell contains a Fisher's r to z representing the connectivity
   strength between the nodes derived from correlated BOLD signal over a
   resting-state scanning period.

My main aim is to compute and visualize network parameters from this file,
which is essentially an edge file concatenated across several subjects.

Hope that helps.
Best,
Kevin