Hi everyone,

I'm working on a paper and need some advice.

I'm interested in how different types of network positions may influence ideological perspective. I'm familiar with the literature that deals with the correlation between network/field position and things like tastes and values, but what I want to know is if anyone has dealt with whether, for example, members of majority groups tend to have different ideological perspectives than members of minority groups as a result of that structural relation. Sort of a relational version of the maxim that "where you stand depends on where you sit". A bit vague, I know, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best wishes,
Stephen Larin

_ _

Dr. Stephen Larin, PhD