Sunbelt 2016

XXXVI Sunbelt Conference of the

International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA)

April 5 – April 10, 2016

Newport Beach, California

www.insna.org/sunbelt2016

#sunbelt2016

*Paper and Poster Abstract Submission closes January 4th 2016*

The Sunbelt 2016 organizing committee is soliciting abstracts for paper and poster presentations at the upcoming XXXVI Sunbelt Conference in Newport Beach, California, 5 – 10 April 2016.

Abstract submission closes on January 4th 2016, at 17:00 PST

Please submit abstracts via the conference website here:http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/abstract-submission/

Guidelines for paper and poster abstracts can be found here:

http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Sunbelt2016_Calls_PaperAndPosterGuidelines.pdf

Submitting a poster? Enter our Poster Slam!

If you select the 90-minute poster format, you can also opt into the Poster Slam. This is an epic scientific event where presenters compete with short, 3 minute talks on their poster, at the start of the Poster Seminar on Friday evening. Slammers are completely free to do whatever they want for 3 minutes. The more creative, the better! We highly recommend Slamming.

Additional FAQs and responses can be found here:

http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/paper-poster-faq/

A complete list of Organized Sessions can be found here:

http://insna.org/sunbelt2016/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Sunbelt2016_Organized-Sessions_FINAL.pdf

Thank you,

The Sunbelt 2016 organizers.