Hi Chang,

This may of interest:
Benjamin Renoust, Thanh Duc Ngo, Duy Dinh Le, Shin’Ichi Satoh. "A Social
Network Analysis of Face Tracking in News Videos", SITIS 2015, Complex
Networks, Bangkok, Thailand, Oct. 2015.
http://renoust.com/pub/SITIS2015-renoust.pdf

In this work, we are constructing social networks not from faces detected
in photos, but from face tracked in about 12 years of news videos.

I hope this may contribute,

Best,

--
Benjamin