Dear All,

Please consider submitting an abstract to our session "Multilevel Network Perspectives in and around Organizations: Theory, Structure and Dynamics" at the Second European Conference on Social Networks, June 14-17, 2016, Paris.

The multilevel nature of organizations creates a complex ecosystem where individuals, groups, units, practices, as well as other organizations are entangled. Such entanglement shapes organizations and more generally collective action in a dynamic way, and affects organizational outcomes at multiple levels. This session focuses on recent advances in modeling and understanding networks in and around organizations from a multilevel perspective. We welcome both theoretical as well as empirical contributions that address the various aspects and implications of the multilevel nature of networks. We are also interested in presentations of software development in this area.

Possible examples of networks include, but are not limited to the following:

- Corporate networks

- Communities of practice networks

- Entrepreneurial networks

- Innovation networks

- Collaboration networks

- Investments networks

- Online networks

While a non-comprehensive list of perspectives is:

- Multilevel network analysis

- Multilevel analysis of networks

- Dynamics of Multilevel networks

- Diffusion processes in multilevel networks

Submission Details:

We seek for abstract submissions of 3000 characters max, and the deadline for submissions is February 16th, 2016

Submission Instructions:

Please submit your abstract through the conference submission system:

http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/submission/submit

If you wish to present your paper in our session, please do not forget to specify this at the beginning of your abstract.

The conference website provides additional information on the conference: http://eusn2016.sciencesconf.org/

We look forward to seeing you in Paris!

Best regards,

Session organizers:

Spyros Angelopoulos – University of Lugano (CH).

Emmanuel Lazega – Sciences Po, Centre de Sociologie des Organisations – CNRS (FR)

Francesca Pallotti – University of Greenwich (UK).

Paola Zappa – University of Lugano (CH).

Dr Francesca Pallotti

Department of International Business and Economics

Centre for Business Network Analysis

University of Greenwich

Old Royal Naval College

Park Row

London SE10 9LS (UK)

Tel: +44(0)20 8331 7916

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.