ORA allows you do to this. I discuss how in my book, Disrupting Dark Networks, on pp. 333-337

Sean F. Everton, PhD
http://godpoliticsbaseball.blogspot.com/ <http://godpoliticsbaseball.blogspot.com/>

"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.
 History became legend. Legend became myth.
 And for 2½ thousand years the Ring passed out of all knowledge…"
       -- Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring