Dear friends & colleagues,

We have several Open-Rank Faculty Positions available in the Mobile and
Social Computing Lab (http://msclab.org/), which is based in the School of
Software, Dalian University of Technology @ Dalian, China. More details are
available at: http://fengxia.net/facultypositions.html (in Chinese)

Besides full-time positions, adjunct positions are always available for
senior researchers/professors.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Please kindly help forward
this message to those who might have interest. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Feng

--

Feng XIA (¤─ĚŠ), PhD, Professor, SMIEEE, SMACM

Director, Mobile and Social Computing Laboratory (http://msclab.org)

Head, Department of Network Engineering

Assistant Dean, School of Software

Dalian University of Technology

Development Zone, Dalian 116620, China

Email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]