Hello

Happy new year to all!

I am using MPNet for my ERG modelling (single mode network analysis). However, I am running into problems when I add dyadic covariates. MPNet gives an input error. I formatted the dyadic covariate file as per the MPNet manual. I did check for ANSI encoding and that CR/LF are present. No joy.

My dyadic covariate file contains a number of binary adjacency matrices representing other networks. I want to observe multiplexity effects.

Has anybody encountered a similar issue with MPNet? What is the work-around/solution? The folk at MelNet are enjoying their summer holidays and are not available to help.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Note I tried PNet and that works but is not as easy to run as MPNet.

Kind regards
--
Andrew Terhorst
Open Innovation Researcher

DATA61 |  CSIRO
E [log in to unmask] T +61 3 6237 5662 M +61 400 869 594
15 College Rd, Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
http://www.data61.csiro.au
http://people.csiro.au/T/A/Andrew-Terhorst.aspx