Today, 1/18, I found two female Brewer's Blackbirds at Feiser's Dairy in DeLeon Springs, Volusia Co. These are surely the same two birds I found on December 13th. The dairy is private property, but the birds can be seen from Dawson Brown Road. The birds are hanging out in the pastures with the cattle, not in the large flocks of Brown-headed Cowbirds. Look near the fabric-topped shelters out in the field. A scope is needed.

Yesterday, 1/17, I found the Red-throated Loon again at Tomoka State Park. Yesterday, I also found this wing-tagged Black Vulture (TVH).

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL